Monday, March 16, 2009

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box





Yesterday I decided I would try out the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box. I am not dissapointed with it at all. The colours are great. They are pigmented well,apply nicely and are easy to work with. I think it's good for anyone. There are bright colours as well as some neutral ones too. It even comes with a litte bottle of Urban Decay Primer Potion. That little bottle wont last long though. I think there is only enough for about one use or so.
So I took some swatches to show you:

The shadows were applied dry with no base underneath.
I think my favourites would have to be Peace and Ransom.
I can't really make a comment on the primer potion because I haven't tried it.
I want to save it up, I can probably only use it once after all!
XOXO Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment