Monday, March 9, 2009

My Mascara


So lately I have been using 2 mascaras. They are Maybelline define and lash volume and lash stiletto. Together I think they work well. I apply the volume mascara first and while it is still wet I apply the lash stiletto on top. It't important though that you don't let it dry before applying it because then it can turn out really bad and clumpy.
I don't know if you have noticed already but mascara is one of my favourite things. I love having beautiful long lashes. I don't know why but I don't really use high end mascara. I just use drugstore ones. I guess it's because I haven`t really found any mascaras from high end brands that I like a lot. I am looking to try Loreal`s Telescopic mascara because I hear it`s good. Once I get that I`ll let you know how it is and do a review. That`s all for now...
XOXO Crystal
(oh by the way thanks to those who are following me on blogger!! Im so happy that some people are interested in following :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment