Sunday, March 8, 2009

Got the Curly Hair Blues?



Hopefully then these products and my techinique will work for you. They definately work for me. I have tried what seems like almost everything out there for my curly hair. Nothing seemed to work though. Thats until one day I magicly stumbled across 3 products and a new way to do my hair.
First of all lets start with the basics, for my shampoo and conditioner I use Pantentene Pro V for curly hair. I usually wash my hair at night and this is an important part of it. After I wash my hair I brush it of course then I spray in the Revelon Professional Equave Phase 2. You can't buy this product in a drugstore so you will need to get this from a beauty supply store or salon. Next a put an egg sized amount of Herbal Essences Tottaly Twisted Mousse. Last you put the Garnier Fructis Curl and Shine gel.
After all the products are in your hair you put your hair into two braids. Then I go to sleep with the braids in my hair. In the morning when you take your braids out your hair will be a little bit damp still but this is what you want. After you take the braids out put more of the gel.Then just do your hair however you want and your good to go.
It looks more complicated than it really is :)
XOXO Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment