Sunday, March 8, 2009

Review Sally Hansen No Chip 10 day Nail Polish


Wouldn't it be great if what it tells you on this bottle of nail polish would be true? Unfortunately that's not the case. Sally Hansen 10 day no chip nail polish does live up to it's name though, I can tell you that. So now you might be wondering, well if it lives up to it's name then why don't you like it? That's exactly what I'm going to tell you.
They can get away with saying it wont chip because it doesn't. But what it does do is peel. I can not stand nail polishes that peel right off. Even though I used my professional top coat that works really well on it, it still peeled. To me a nail polish that peels is a big turn off. It just shows how cheap it really is. So, It does not chip but it does peel. Oh and forget about the whole ten day thing, your lucky if it lasts 4 days.
Needless to say, I will not be buying this product again.

XOXO Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment