Saturday, March 7, 2009

Review: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara





It's new, it's Maybelline and it's mascara.


So I saw the commercial for this mascara and thought it could'nt hurt to give it a try.


I was not too dissapointed with the results. It is very lengthening but not so much volumizing. Also on the commercial they promise a "patented shine". There is no shine. The smell is a bit strong and I don't really like it all that much but I like using the mascara so I put up with it.

At first when I saw the brush it didn't look to promising. But then, then it happend...I put it on!


It lengthened my lashes and seperated them well. I was so surprised. The bottle has a different shape to it because its square. It doesn't really bother me though. The wand is a little bit longer than I am used to as well.

Over all it's a pretty good mascara. Im sure you can get it from alomst any drugstore and it's not expensive.

I recomend giving it a try and seeing if it's for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment